Procedures for issuance of temporary residence card of foreigners in Vietnam
I. Case in which temporary residence cards are issued and symbols of temporary residence cards
1. Foreigners being members of diplomatic missions, consular offices, representative offices of international organizations of the UN, intergovernmental organizations in Vietnam, their spouses, children under 18 years of age, and housemaid that go along during their term of office shall be issued with temporary residence cards with the symbol NG3.
2. Foreigners issued with LV1, LV2, ĐT, NN1, NN2, DH, PV1, LĐ, TT visas shall be issued with temporary residence cards with the same symbols.
II. Records for the procedure
1. A written request from the inviting entity;
2. A declaration bearing a picture;
3. The passport;
4. Photos size 3x4
5. Papers proving the status mentioned in section I above.
III. Legal basis
1. Law on entry, exit, transit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam in 2014;
2. Circular No.04/2015/TT-BCA on 5th January, 2015 on regulations on speciman papers concerning foreigners entering, leaving and residing inVietnam;
3. Cicurlar No.31/2015/TT-BCA on 6th July, 2015 on guidelines for issuance of visas, temporary residence cards, entry/exit permits and granting permanent residence status for foreigners in Vietnam.
CALL US +84 90 278 5292
We are confident that we are fully capable of meeting all the consulting requirements of
our customersand prove that the customer's choice for us is the most suitable choice.