Personal Income Tax
GIA LUAT's personal income tax ("PIT") advisory service is in charge by a team of chief accountants, tax experts and lawyers with many years of experience.
Hundreds of customers have trusted GIA LUAT’s services to ensure compliance with the law, avoiding the risks associated with fulfilling their tax obligations and saving time and costs.
GIA LUAT’s scope of work:
- Advising on legal issues related to PIT declaration and PIT finalization;
- Registering for issuing personal income tax code for customers;
- Guiding customers to prepare documents and information related to the PIT declaration and PIT finalization;
- Preparing family circumstance reduction documents for customers;
- Calculation of payable tax and refundable tax;
- Preparing and submitting dossier for personal income tax declaration and finalization;
- Advising and filing personal income tax exemption under the Agreement on avoidance of double taxation;
- Advising and representing customers working with tax authorities to solve arising problems
- Other jobs depending on the actual profile of the customer or the request of customers.
- To be responsible for implementing fully and legally works under service contract signed with customers;
- To be responsible for GIA LUAT's declarations and reports, based on valid data and documents provided by customers, including liability for administrative violations arising from GIA LUAT's faults;
- To be responsible for explanation when competent authorities request data and PIT declaration documents prepared by GIA LUAT;
- Keeping confidential of information and documents provided by customers;
We believe that our professionalism and prudence will satisfy and secure you when choosing GIA LUAT’s services.
CALL US +84 90 278 5292
We are confident that we are fully capable of meeting all the consulting requirements of
our customersand prove that the customer's choice for us is the most suitable choice.